Here is the 2nd of 4 new recipes that I am posting that are gluten free and dairy free.
My last recipe was for Gluten Free Dairy Free Carrot Cake(insert post) and I hope you will give it a try soon.
Todays recipe is for gluten free and dairy free brownies.
Brownies is something that I think everyone likes, or at least most people like.
Who would not want a fudgy double chocolate chip square?
I know I crave a good brownie now and then.
This recipe is also really quick and easy.
Basically once you have ingredients measured its just mixing the wet ingredients and then adding the dry.
Recipe: Gluten Free Dairy Free Brownies
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/3 cup Sobeys Compliments gluten free flour blend
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts (almonds, pecans or walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a large 9×9 square pan with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl whisk the gluten free flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa and xanthan gum.
- In stand mixer beat the eggs with the sugar until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and beat until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.