Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
These tender and moist and lightly spiced gluten-free carrot cake cupcakes are the perfect twist to a traditional carrot cake.
This carrot cake recipe is as easy as it is delicious and is a gluten-free treat anytime of the year- not just at Easter.
As much as I love carrot cake, these gluten-free carrot cake cupcakes are easier and much quicker to make. Plus the recipe only makes 8 cupcakes.
Soft, fluffy and moist gluten-free carrot cake cupcakes that are completely made from scratch with real grated carrots, pumpkin seeds and lightly sweetened with Swerve Sweetener . I used Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 gluten-free flour blend in this recipe also.
Here are more gluten-free cupcake recipes to try:
Carrot Cake Cupcakes might not be the best way to get in all your daily vegetables but they definitely are tasty especially topped off with a generous swirl of cream cheese frosting.Print
Recipe: Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cupcakes
These gluten-free carrot cake cupcakes are flavourful, moist and a delight to all who love a traditional carrot cake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with 8 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl add the oil, brown sugar and eggs and with a hand mixer beat well until creamy.
- Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add the chopped apricots, pumpkin seeds and carrots and stir to combine.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop batter into lined muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- * I made a cream cheese icing for the cupcakes once they were cool.
Here are some recommendations for products to use to make these cupcakes: