These gluten-free coconut cranberry bars will now be a favourite recipe for the holidays.
I guarantee if you like chewy coconut bars, this recipe will be a hit in your home. These gluten-free bars would be a terrific food gift also. Need a hostess or teacher gift then I suggest you make this recipe.
Place the bars in a pretty tin or cookie box and its the perfect gift to bring.
I added dried cranberries to the bars which added a bit of tartness as well being a festive gluten-free bar.
I hope you give this recipe a try. You will happy you did.Print
Recipe: Coconut Cranberry Bars
A soft and chewy coconut and cranberry bar recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl add the flour and sugar and mix. Add the cubed butter and cut it in until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add to bottom of baking pan and lightly press down.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl beat the melted butter, sugar, corn syrup and eggs with a hand mixer until thick and foamy.
- Stir in the walnuts, cranberries and coconut.
- Pour mixture over base and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
- Remove and cool.