Pumpkin and chocolate.
Does that sound like a good combo to you?
If you haven’t tried the two together then I suggest making these gluten-free squares. Im pretty sure you’ll love the combo as much as I do.
American thanksgiving is coming up right away so I thought I would get this gluten-free pumpkin dessert recipe out before then. These chocolate swirl pumpkin squares would be a great addition to your dessert table.
If you are in the need of more pumpkin recipes, I have oodles more on the blog.
Everything from a pumpkin Alfredo to pumpkin waffles to pumpkin pie.
isn’t thanksgiving all about pumpkin?Print
Recipe: Chocolate Swirl Pumpkin Squares
A pumpkin and chocolate layered square that is perfect for fall
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp cloves and nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups (1 to1)gluten free flour blend
- 1/2 cup stevia chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 pkg (125g) cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer add the eggs, pumpkin, oil and sweetener and beat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on low. Increase speed to medium and mix until batter is smooth.
- Spread batter into lined pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
- In a small mixing bowl add the cream cheese, sweetener and melted chocolate and beat with a hand mixer.
- Spread chocolate mixer onto of the pumpkin batter.
- Swirl chocolate into batter.
- Can sprinkle more chocolate chips over all if you want.
- Bake in oven for 28-30 minutes.
- Remove and cool.