Its that time of the year when everyone is sharing holiday baking recipes and I have been doing that too here.
Sometimes I wonder if I can come up with anymore gluten-free recipes for you all but then I get in my kitchen, dig out my baking ingredients and ta-da-a new recipe is being shared.
I am sharing a recipe for gluten-free chocolate chip cookies that are dipped in melted chocolate. I dipped some in milk chocolate and some in dark chocolate. These cookies would be perfect for food gifts.
Grab a colourful tin or box and wrap them in ribbon.
I will be sharing a ton more recipes before the holidays so be sure to check your in box for my email.Print
Recipe: Chocolate Dipped Cookies
A soft gluten-free chocolate chip cookie dipped in rich chocolate
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup Swerve brown sugar sweetener
- 1/4 cup Swerve granular sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 2/3 cup gluten free flour blend (1 to 1)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup raw chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips with 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or silpats.
- In a stand mixer add the butter and sweeteners and beat well.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Add the baking soda and flour and mix on low speed.
- Stir in the pecans and chocolate chips.
- Drop by ice cream scoop onto the cookie sheets.
- Pat down lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil.
- Dip cookies into chocolate and place n parchment paper.