- 1 cup Elderflower Marmalade ** (available at Ikea)
- 1 1/2-1 3/4 cup Cloud 9 gluten free flour blend (available at Costco)
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Earth Balance non-dairy butter
- 1 1/2 cups oats (Only Oats is non-contaminated oats)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×9 square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer combine the gluten free flour, xanthan gum, coconut sugar and baking powder.
- Cut up the non-dairy butter into small pieces.
- With stand mixer on low speed add the butter until batter resembles pea size sand.
- Add the oats, coconut and almonds.
- Press 1/2 the batter into the baking pan.
- Spread the marmalade over the oat dough.
- Top with remaining dough and lightly press down.
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
I find placing whole pan in refrigerator until bars are cold is the easiest way to slice them.
** You can replace the marmalade for any kind of low sugar jam you would like to use.